Saturday 16 April 2011

Rally car Mummy

Louis has just headed out with his Daddy, so Mummy can get some uni work done (hence blogging seems vitally important all of a sudden). He is quite excited, as they are going on a long bus ride and wait for it.......IT IS RAINING!!!!

Yes folks, the ultimate prize - BUS WINDSCREEN WIPERS are going to be in action. There has been lots of squealing and bouncing off the walls in anticipation.

However, he did calm down enough to somberly question me before his departure.

Louis "Mummy, are you going in the car?"

Me "I don't know honey, I might go get some fruit and stuff later"

Louis "Well, don't forget to concentrate Mummy"

Me ?

Louis "Don't forget to not hit any cars, or houses, or letter boxes, or dogs, or trees, or the sides, or the bushes, or the people"

Isn't that lovely. And they say our kids don't have concern for others.

By the way, I am an exemplary driver. I have never had a ticket, or hit anything for that matter. I reckon I am going to be a little bit more paranoid though next time I am in the car.....does the kid know something I don't?

2 comments:

Big Daddy Autism said...

Maybe, just maybe, he has observed more from the back seat than you'd like to admit. Your claim of being an exemplary driver seems to be verified by no one but yourself. I'm going with the boy on this one.

Noonie Trousers and Then Some said...

When it comes to driving I am a beacon unto others!