Sunday 3 April 2011

I am award-worthy


I have been given an award!!!! The fabulous Anna from Parallel Lives has deemed me award worthy. And how right she is! It is a award for being STYLISH. I am sure my reference to meer cat scrotums tipped me over.


Any, with no further ado, I will now tell you seven previously unknown facts about myself.


1. I was a total tomboy as a child and teenager and therefore have NO IDEA how to do make up and accessories and all that feminine stuff.


2. If it wasn't for my husband, my house would be overrun with cats and dogs.


3. I love watching cooking shows. I don't like cooking but I find it comforting to watch others cook.


4. I am a total martyr when I am sick.


5. I will flap and squeal when I get excited, if I don't catch myself (my son didn't have a chance!)


6. I am a reverse parking champion.


7. I am always reading at least 3 books at once.


There. I am sure that was enlightening for you.


I will go and rest on my laurels now, and decide who else in my blogosphere is worthy of this award. I believe I have to pass it on to 10 to 15 folks. Sheesh, do I know that many? Frankly, no.


Once again....thanks Anna!


9 comments:

Lynn said...

You don't need no stinkin' makeup and accessories to by stylish! I have to tell you that minus #6, you are a total doppelganger for the 6 year old autistic girl that I live with :)

Noonie Trousers and Then Some said...

That is probably the nicest compliment I have ever been given!

Annicles said...

It was definitely the scrotums that did it for me! What are you studying by the way?

Noonie Trousers and Then Some said...

Hello! My wonderously perceptive award appointer. Doing a double degree Bachelor of Disabilities and Bachelor teaching special needs. I want to create schooling for our kids that is worthy of them. That is the dream anyway.

Big Daddy Autism said...

I relate most with #1.

Btw, meercat scrotums are very stylish this year.

Noonie Trousers and Then Some said...

Maybe meercat scrotum earrings?

Annicles said...

Stuffed or shrivelled?

Annicles said...

And they are two awesome subjects to be studying. It would be so lovely for there to be schools where all children were taught according to their needs and abilities rather than to tests and SATS scores.

Noonie Trousers and Then Some said...

You see Anna, stuffed or shrivelled....this is the feminine shit that I totally missed out on!