Monday 4 April 2011

Award Nominees


Now I am going to pass on this fabulous award to some extremely stylish peeps.

I am not passing it on to the blog writers but rather to the autistic child they write about....because they are the ones with the inimitable style. Not of course that you blogger people aren't stylish....ahem.

I am not sure if I should be messing with the protocol either. Oh dear...without further ado:

Toady from Planet Josh

Griffin from Big Daddy Autism

Audrey from Autism Army Mom

Child 1 from Jillsmo

Connor from The Connor Chronicles


Gaston and Remi from Lebelinoz




and not a child but the fabulous Lydia from Autistic Speaks

I believe the deal pick up the award and then write seven things we didn't already know about you (well in this case your kid). Then you pass it on to 10-15 other stylish bloggers.

I would love to do more, and very well may do so soon. However, right now I am running on a mere 45 minutes of sleep and I am wretched. Talk soon.

2 comments:

Big Daddy Autism said...

Accepting this award for Griffin, is his multi-talented and handsome father, Big Daddy!

jillsmo said...

This makes a lot of sense because Child 1 is WAY more stylish than I am