Wednesday 20 April 2011

Interview

This morning I had the privilege of interviewing Louis. I put absolutely no thought in the questions and recorded his answers verbatim.

Enjoy.


What makes you happy?
um ga ga

What makes you sad?
um big giant monsters

How beautiful is your mummy?
This beautiful (outstretched arms - awwww).

Who are your friends?
Crab and lobster and snapping shrimp run away.

What is your favourite colour?
Red, I mean blue.
Why?
Because I like a T-Rex

What is 2+3?

one

Tell me anything you want to.
Number one
Anything else?
Yes.
Well, what honey?
Number zero.
That's it?
More number zero


What food do you like to eat?

biscuit and chocolate cake.

How do you feel Obama has worked out as president?
Ga Ga.

Why do you wake up all the time at night?
I keep getting bad dreams

What about?
Gully Gully Woodstock

What do you like about preschool?
steering wheels

There you go. I hope that has cleared up a few pressing issues for y'all. I certainly realise that we need to do more work on receptive language before school starts!!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

So if ga ga makes him happy and Obama's performance makes him ga ga, then he definitely approves of our Commander in Chief. So that one was easy. And he definitely scored on question #3!

Big Daddy Autism said...

His friends are delicious steamed with a bit of drawn butter and Lynn's political analysis is flawed beyond all help.

Noonie Trousers and Then Some said...

You know Lynn, I never put that together. I am so used to hearing that ga ga nonsense that it totally escaped. Still think it might be nonsense though. BD, political commentary and seafood...nicely combined!