Thursday 24 March 2011

Social butterfly

This afternoon at the local shops, Louis' had TWO social interactions!!!

They went like this:

Social Interaction number 1.

Group of kids, two girls, two boys, around five or six years old with their mums.

Kids: talking amongst themselves

Louis: races into the middle of them, staring at the ground. Yells "HELLO EVERYBODY". Then does this weird butt wiggling dance and kicks up his heels.

Kids: stare stunned

Louis: Looks up and notices one of the girls has a graze on her face. Stands like a statue and stares. Long, long stare then "Your face is broken". Then kicks up his heels behind him in that weird dance again and runs away.

Social interaction number 2.

Baby in a trolley looks at Louis and smiles.

Baby: "Goo"

Louis: Glaring "I am not Goo, I am Louis R---!"

repeat interaction 3 times until I have to step in, for fear that Louis is about the bitch slap an infant.

School is going to be a fucking blast right?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! At least he's not shy. But I concur, school is a pain in the ass. My kid likes to kiss his friends...on the arm...for no apparent reason.

Lynn said...

He is going to have too many friends to count.

Big Daddy Autism said...

That went infinitely better than my last two social interactions.

Noonie Trousers and Then Some said...

@theconnorchronicles: how very elegant. I would much prefer a kiss on the arm to the cheek kiss.
@Lynn: He has a battalion of adults who adore him. That will do for now :)
@BD: Why does that not surprise me?