Wednesday 26 January 2011

Whammo

Was making the bed around L's flying body this afternoon. It has been blistering hot, so took advantage and got all three bedrooms stripped down and washed. Anyway, during a flying leap, L's foot smashed straight into the side of my face.

No big deal. Was an accident...but it DID hurt. I pinned him to stop him flying around and told him to stop. He started crying. I told him it was okay but Mummy was hurt and wanted him to stay still for a second. Cryng escalated.

Mummy gets excited and her heart swells as she believes that she is witnessing a truly empathetic moment.

I gather him to me and stroke his brow and tell him "it's okay L, it's okay".
Louis gasped through his sobs.....

"but I really want to kick your face again"

The little punk was crying because I stopped his fun!!!

No comments: