Monday 2 May 2011

He says

Things Louis has said in the last 48 hours.

On seeing Daddy shave: "Mummy, Daddy has a dirty head and needs to comb it off".

On seeing a teenager with acne get off the bus: "It's head is spots? He has itchy fleas. It has spots like your feet, Daddy".

On seeing a woman on the bus with a pink flower in her hair: "It has a flower on his head". "It has a pink flower". "But my favourite colour is blue!!"

After seeing me yell out after stubbing my toe: "What?"
Me: "I hurt my toe, Louis"
Louis: "No you didn't, I am fine"

4 comments:

Lizbeth said...

Haha! We went through the "it" phase too....I was glad he never said the Silence of the Lambs phrase--it puts the lotion in the basket. That would have freaked me out!!!

Big Daddy Autism said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one raising the next Buffalo Bill.

Lynn said...

He really makes other people sound so unattractive. What's up with the spots on Daddy's feet? Ew.

Noonie Trousers and Then Some said...

Lynn: Daddy's feet are a sight to behold. Not so much spotty as worn out.
BD: seems to be a whole basket load of 'em out there.
Lizbeth: Hello there! I kinda like the 'it' phase. It is so surreal.