Thursday 12 May 2011

No more miles to go before I sleep.

Howdy folks

I have been MIA. Madness, stress, lack of sleep and madness. Did I mention madness?

I am taking the advice of a dear friend, who has suggested that I shut the fuck up and go to sleep. Apparently, the vaccuuming, essay reworking and shopping can wait. So that is what I have been trying to do.

I imagine I would feel a lot better, if I didn't feel so goddamn guilty.

Anyhoo.....

Big Daddy's book arrived today. Very excited. I will read it and review it. Right here, on this blog. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Big Daddy Autism said...

Gulp. Um, could we do something about the lack of sleep and madness BEFORE you read and review my book? I've heard it reads better when you're drunk or, at least, partially sedated.

Lizbeth said...

Get some sleep! NOW!