Thursday 19 May 2011

Bridge over Troubled Water.

Louis just pulled me up to tell me this:

Louis: "Mummy, if I cross a bloody old bridge and fall in, there will be carnivores in the water and they will eat me. Then Daddy will sit in the back and you will have to drive HIM to preschool. Or maybe you could be eaten too and Daddy can FINALLY drive the car !!"

What am I supposed to get from this information?

I am bogarting the car?
Louis doesn't want to go to preschool anymore and would rather be eaten alive by meat eating dinosaurs?

How am I going to stop him saying "bloody old bridge". He got it off Dora. He misheard the grumpy old troll talking about his bridge and refers to any overpass as a "bloody old bridge".

Kindergarten is going to be fun,right. Hmmmm. Apparently today at preschool he kept announcing that dinosaurs "stink". Finally they cottoned on that he mean't "extinct".

4 comments:

Big Daddy Autism said...

For the love of stinky dinosaurs, let Daddy drive the car once in a while!

Lizbeth said...

Better yet, let him drive it over the bloody old bridge.

Noonie Trousers and Then Some said...

You two are hysterical.

Lynn said...

I've never heard the grumpy old troll call the bridge he lives under "bloody". And I've watched ALOT of Dora. Hope everything went well for you guys this week...