Monday 27 June 2011

Mish Mash

I can't hear; my ears are blocked. Louis was sick, ergo I am now sick. I have a blocked head.

Happily, Louis is much better. He is now a velociraptor. A velociraptor who has enormous coughing fits if he runs around too much.

I have nothing to say. Except little mutterings of self pity. So here are a few photos that Louis has taken, that I found on my camera. I know Lynn, totally ripped off post from here. Sue me and I will come around and sneeze on you :)





These two are old. Thank fuck. I hate Thomas and Spencer so much. That obsession ran for a little too long and was way too pervasive. I have that involuntary reaction to the theme song, whereby my bum eats a little bit of my pants.







That last one was my beautiful princess - Frances. She has a bunch of neuroses only rivalled in this household by myself. She actually pulls her hair out by her teeth. She has given herself a complete Brazillian. She has no hair on her forearms either. It's true. I will post some pictures tomorrow. Promise. You just hang in there kids. I know that there is little excitement in this world that compares to pictures of my cat's undercarriage.

Cheers, your welcome.

2 comments:

Big Daddy said...

Cats have forearms?

Lynn said...

Love the pics. BD is studying up on Australian law and preparing the suit.

So sorry you are sick! But not surprising...having a sick kid and being up til 5am cleaning will do that to you.

I'm not sure that I can wait til tomorrow for pictures of your cat's bikini line. Isn't tomorrow for you like 3 days away for me?