Sunday 28 August 2011

Musings of the Museum



I feel like I have an awful lot to write about but I just don't want to think about it.

Louis had, what I presume was, a pretty big seizure last night. Just when I was ready to ring the neurologist and say no to the Epilim. You see, he has been doing so incredibly great. He has been stimmy, and happy and squeaky and bouncy and...dare I say it....pretty damn social!

But last night he was screaming and terribly upset. He said his leg wouldn't stop kicking and his head was all wobbly. He seems feverish and totally out of it today. He is exhausted and weak and can't be arsed talking.

Guess I will be filling that script in the morning after all.

Well, I don't want to end my first post back on a bad note. So here is a gooey bit.

Louis has finally made it to the museum. We have held back because of his sensory sensitivities. You see, the museum is an hour away, and we were worried that a meltdown would ensue at the door of the museum. When Louis has a meltdown, he needs to get back home ASAP. Safety behind closed doors you know.

Well, he absolutely LOVED the museum. He flapped and giggled over the dinosaurs. Hubby asked him whether he was number one or number two happy (emotion therapy - more on that later) and Louis said "I am 65 million years ago happy".

And he is!! We have been back every week since.



No comments: