Sunday 4 December 2011

A few Louisms

Just want to make a note of a few new Louisisms.

Daddy has been trying to teach Louis the basics of meditation, in our ongoing quest to ease his anxiety. Louis however, tries to breathe "fast", as fast is better than slow....obviously.

Anyway, he has made up a new game. He asks politely if you want to "play the meditation game" The game is you hold hands and as he says "the first one to let go wins". The kid is a sage.

I asked Louis yesterday if he knew where the "ladies" were...meaning the toilet. we were playing a game of restaurants...it had gotten awfully repetitive and I wanted to mix things up a little. He looked at me blankly and walked away. He came back with his arms around thin air and said "here are the ladies!".

I have mentioned it before, but it kills me.....when he has his hands full, he always triumphantly announces "I have full of hands!".

Neurologist tomorrow.

I am nervous.

He is oblivious.

I prefer it that way.

Cheers....xx

2 comments:

Annicles said...

Good luck with the neurologist. I hope it goes well.

First one to let go w.... I win!

Lizbeth said...

Good luck tomorrow. Let us know how it goes. I prefer to have my kids go in to some visits without knowing. I shudder to think of all the anxiety they have on a normal basis and can't see adding to it. Good luck.